Batman Christmas Special Batman Christmas Special

This is hilarious

I love your art style, keep it up!

Like Poetry Like Poetry

For giving us emotion once and a while :)
its nice to see flash used for something more deep than just comedy etc

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Hmmm

Ok so this gets a five because i'm really in two minds.
On one hand, you have something that probably was done in 40 mins, took very little effort and is repetitive enough to get annoying and boring fast
However on the other hand, its sheer randomness can be amusing and sometimes we all need just that little bit of stupid straight away to give us an uplift, rather then waiting 1 or 2 mins into a long set up joke, found more in thought-out flashes.
so maybe whoever manages the front page thought this was a free and quick giggle, and wanted to share it for what its worth?

Tears of Remorse Tears of Remorse

Incredible,

this really is.. just such a beautiful, emotional piece of music that really makes you think, makes you consider so many things.
I applaud you my fellow musician, and please keep making more music like this.
Piano is easily the most powerful instrument.

BlazingDragon responds:

I love how the piano is capable of such contrast. You cannot beat it in regards to dynamic contrast and sheer range. You can create thundrous bass lines in the lower register or tug at the listeners heart strings with a few well placed notes in the upper registers. It can perform well in nearly all genres. The piano is incredible...

I will continue to compose. I can assure you of that. Thank you for the review kind sir.
~Blaze

Your Prelude (True) Your Prelude (True)

Really is inspiring!

I am very impressed
Piano is easily one of the best instruments ever.
My ONLY criticism would be the fact at some points it peaks, giving a slight distorted sound (that maybe my headphones being TOO picky, or whatever software used to mixdown this fine work)
anyways its really good and its a favvy :)

Final fantasy 7 Boss Theme Mix Final fantasy 7 Boss Theme Mix

I give it a thumbs up!

being a FF fan i respect any who take the creative genius of Nobuo Uematsu and re do it themselves and WELL!